National Seminar on Democracy, Tolerance and Human Rights
Kerala Law Academy law college in association with Centre For Advanced Legal Studies And Research (CALSAR) is going to organise a National Seminar on Democracy, Tolerance and Human Rights and invites contributions from Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers, Policy makers, and officials from various institutions; - and NGO, Social Activists, Social science researchers and faculty and research scholars.
Date: 29 March, 2016
Venue: JUSTICE V .R KRISHNA IYER MEMORIAL HALL
- Tolerance and it’s impact on Democracy
- Tolerance amongst youth and it’s current relevance in the Indian Society
- The extend and the scope of the right to freedom of speech in a democratic state.
- The right to protest; its validity and scope
- India’s record on human rights issues specifically those guaranteed under Article 19.
- Strength of Democracy and respect for human rights.
- The papers must be mailed at [email protected]
- The final paper should contain a cover page which includes Name, Designation, Relevant Discipline and Year of Study, Address, email id and Contact number.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission. Submission should be made by the author who will attend the seminar.
- Only one paper per participant will be permitted. Multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
Formatting Guidelines: The paper must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, A4 format, single line spacing, not exceeding 3000 words including Footnotes.
Last date for Submission of Full paper: 21 March, 2016.
Click here for more information