The Gujarat High Court on Wednesday (28th October) issued a notification informing that 35 Applications sent by the Advocates, seeking designation as Senior Advocate have been received by it.
List of Advocates who have applied for Designation of Senior Advocate for the year 2020:-
1. Advocate Rajul Krishnachandra Patel
2. Advocate Megha Bhupendra Jani
3. Advocate Devang Girish Vyas
4. Advocate Jayant Madhurlal Panchal
5. Advocate Sangeeta N. Pahwa
6. Advocate Janak Vasudev Japee
7. Advocate Devendra Genaji Chauhan
8. Advocate Aspi M. Kapadia
9. Advocate Unmesh Dhruvkumar Shukla
10. Advocate Hriday Buch
11. Advocate Apurva Sharad Vakil
12. Advocate Chandresh Vin
13. Advocate Mitul Kirit Shelat
14. Advocate Sudhir Mahendrasingh Mehta
15. Advocate Dakshesh B. Mehta
16. Advocate Maheshkumar Natvarlal Bhavsar
17. Advocate Dharmishta N. Raval
18. Advocate Suman Khare
19. Advocate Ajay Rajnikant Mehta
20. Advocate Nandish Yogeshbhai Chudagar
21. Advocate Mohmed Tahir Hakim
22. Advocate Pankaj Shantilat Champaneri
23. Advocate Darashan (Darshan) Parikh
24. Advocate Zubin Bharda
25. Advocate Sonal Devang Vyas
26. Advocate Mehul Krishnakant Vakharia
27. Advocate Mehul Sharad Shah
28. Advocate Vijay Harishchandra Patel
29. Advocate Amar Niranjan Bhatt
30. Advocate Amit Vireshkumar Thakkar
31. Advocate Nimish Mahendra Kapadia
32. Advocate Ram Nandan Singh
33. Advocate Gopinath M. Amin
34. Advocate Harmahesh Dharmsukhrai Vasawada
35. Advocate Chandrakumar Govindramji Sharma
Further, the Court has invited the written suggestions/views of other stakeholders as per Rule 15 of "High Court of Gujarat-Designation of Senior Advocates Rules 2018" with regard to the abovementioned names.
The Suggestions or views have to be submitted in pdf format at [email protected] on or before 24th November, 2020.
The Suggestions/Views shall bear the name and full address of the Sender and shall be addressed to "Secretary, Committee for Designation of Senior Advocates, High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad".
Anonymous Petitions/Representations/Views will not be entertained, the Notifications further clarifies.