Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Officer on Special Duty on purely temporary basis in the Establishment of the High Court of Sikkim.
Name of the Post: Officer on Special Duty
No. of post(s): 01 (One)
Pay Band + Grade Pay: PB-3: Rs.15, 600- 39,100 + Rs.6200
Age: 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 27.10.2018.
- Candidates should possess LL.B. degree from a recognized university.
How to apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply for the post along with supporting documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 3(three) recent passport size photographs, to the undersigned.
- Applications received without supporting documents and photographs will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are also required to mention their proper address and mobile/contact numbers in their applications.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 27.10.2018 irrespective of any mode of service.
For official notification click here