Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
National Law Institute University, Bhopal has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Professor on three year contract basis, which is likely to continue.
No of Post
- Professor of Law / Sociology of Law: 01
- Professor of Energy Law (New and Renewable Energy): 01
Pay Scale: Rs 37,400- 67,000 + AGP Rs 10,000/-
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology - mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Experience of organizing conference / seminar / workshops.
- Experience of participating in conference / seminar / workshops as a resource person.
- Scholarship / Fellowship received.
- Experience of attending international conference / seminar / workshops.
- Involvement in the corporate life of the institution.
How to Apply
Duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Candidates), non-refundable, drawn in favour of the Director, NLIU; Bhopal must reach to the office of the Registrar at the National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road,Bhopal-462044.
Last date for Submission of Application: 5-02-2016
Click here for official notification.
Click here to download the application format.