The National Law University, Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate for the Centre on the Death Penalty („Centre‟) at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi supported by a grant from the Open Society Foundation, for a specific research project („project‟).
No of Post: 02
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be within the range of Rs. 50,000-Rs.60, 000 per month.
- Graduate with an LLB degree.
- Relevant research experience or familiarity with criminal proceedings at the trial or appellate levels would be preferable.
- Ability to read/ write/ speak regional Indian languages will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
How to Apply
- Interested persons may send their resume and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on this specific project, and the contribution that they see themselves making to the Centre’s work in general. The statement of purpose must not exceed 500 words.
- The resume and statement of purpose must be sent to the Registrar ([email protected] ) with a copy marked to [email protected]. The subject of the e-mail should be “Centre on the Death Penalty- Application for Project Associate—Open Society Foundation” The cover letter must state (Attn: Director, Centre on the Death Penalty.); OR
- Can be posted at the postal address:
“Registrar, National Law University,
Delhi, Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi-110 078”.
The envelope must have super scribed on it, “Centre on the Death Penalty Application for Project Associate—Open Society Foundation” and addressed to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi. The cover letter must state (Attn: Director, Centre on the Death Penalty.)
Last date for submission of application: 22nd February 2016
Click here for official notification.