S. Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition, 2014
Organised by: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Sponsored By: Mr. KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India & Member, Rajya Sabha, New Delhi
- Deadline of Submission: 31st March 2015
- Result Declaration: 25th May 2015
“What Medicine Would You Prescribe for the Ailing Criminal Justice System in India?”
- Best Research Paper- 15,000/-
- Second Best Research Paper- 10,000/-
- Third Best Research Paper- 5,000/-
The name of the winner will be displayed on the RGNUL website. Separate intimation will also be provided to all the winners. The winners will be given the prizes on the Prize Distribution function, the exact date and location of which shall be announced later. Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all participants
Who can participate:
- Students enrolled in any fulltime undergraduate or post graduate programme of any recognized university/ college/institute in India or abroad.
- Co-authorship is permitted. However the co-author has to register separately.
- The Paper must be written in English.
- The Research Paper should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.
- Footnotes must conform to authoritative standard rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation.
- The participant should E-mail the following attachments: Cover Page, Research Paper, Registration Form, Declaration Form.
- Submission should be made to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Length of the Research Paper:
- The Paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
- The Paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Word Count is required to be mentioned on the Cover Page.
- The Research Paper can be sent in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format. (Strictly not in .pdf).
- Selected Papers will be published in the form of an Edited Book with an ISBN no. The list of these Selected Papers will also be displayed on the RGNUL Website.
- RGNUL reserves the right to amend, modify, change or repeal any of the Research Papers at any point of time without notice (If the Paper is selected for publication)
faculty (I/C): Ms. Ivneet Walia, Assistant Professor of Law
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Mobile no. 09646590015
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Student coordinators: Shreyans Jain (+91-9479517115)
Rashika Raina (+91-9872465172)