School of Law, Christ University: 7TH SLCU National Moot Court Competition
School of Law, Christ University announces its annual flagship event, the 7th SLCU National Moot Court Competition from 15th- 18th September, 2016.
School of Law, in the past 6 editions of SLCU-NMCC, respectively, has seen NUJS-Kolkata, NLIU-Bhopal, KLE-Bengaluru, GNLU- Gandhinagar and NLSIU - Bengaluru, CMR- Bengaluru win the competition.
The level of judging over the past years has been one of exceptional standards with several former Judges of the Supreme Court, Judges of various High Courts, numerous senior counsels from far and near and several renowned academics judging the different rounds of the moot and enriching the quality of the competition.
The teams participating are required to duly fill the Provisional Online Registration Form by 21st August, 2016.
A registration fee of3,500/- shall be sent through Demand Draft in favour of Christ University payable at Bangalore along with the attested printout of the Final Registration Form by 31st August, 2016.
Each team shall be allotted a Team Code on the receipt of soft copy of the demand draft which should reach us by 24th August 2016.
- Last day for provisional registration of teams: 21st August, 2016
- Last day for registration & payment of registration fee: 27th August, 2016
- Last day for clarifications: 28th August, 2016
- Last date for Memorial Submission (Soft Copy): 5th September, 2016
- Last date for Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): 8th September, 2016
For more information, click here.