SDM Law College’s Lex Orbis International Trade Law Moot & Book Review Competition 2019
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Law College (SDMLC) is a well-known institution and recognized as one of the top law colleges in Karnataka, India. The college has carved out an enviable niche for itself in the legal fraternity by organizing creative national level moot court competitions in the past.
The immense support from various prestigious law schools across the country during these fests has encouraged the college to level up and take up the challenge of organizing the Moot Court Competition at the International Level.
The SDMLC Moot Court Society proudly presents to you 'Lex Orbis International Trade Law Moot Court & Book Review Writing Competition, 2019' spreading across 3 days witnessing one of the greatest battle of legal minds from across the world.
- International Trade Law Moot Court Competition
- International Trade Law Book Review writing competition
- Provisional Registration is required to be done by 15th February 2019
- Soft copy of the registration form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.4000/- must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd February 2019. Hard copy of the same has to reach the host college by 27th February 2019.
- Registration is restricted to first 24 teams only.
- Best Team Winner – Rs. 50000 + Trophy
- Best Team Runner-Up – Rs. 30000 + Trophy
- Best Team Runner-Up II – Rs. 10000 + Trophy
- Best Speaker Male – Rs. 5000 + Trophy
- Best Speaker Female – Rs. 5000 + Trophy
- Best Memorial Complainant – Rs. 5000 + Trophy
- Best Memorial Respondent – Rs. 5000 + Trophy
- Best Book Review Winner – Rs. 5000 + Trophy
- Best Book Review Runner Up – Rs. 2500 + Trophy
- SDMLC International Peace Award – Trophy
For any queries contact:
Faculty-in-charge – Mrs. Annapoorna Shet: +91 789291 5819
Student Secretary – Ms. Haritha Varma: +91 984705 3677
For Brochure click here
For Registration and Travel Form click here
For Rules and Regulations click here
For Moot Proposition click here
For Schedule click here