Short Term Course On "Corporate Governance towards Corporate Social Responsibility" IIT Kharagpur
Short Term Course on Corporate Governance towards Corporate Social Responsibility being organized by Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
About the Course
Traditionally, corporate governance (CG) denotes the rules of business decision-making and directs the internal mechanism of companies for following those rules. It includes the customs, policies, laws and institutions that impact the way a corporation is directed, administered or controlled. Yet, in the aftermath of some corporate scandals, and with the rise of civil society campaigns against the negative impact of corporate operations on the environment, CG has emphasized issues that go beyond this traditional focus. It now touches upon corporate ethics, accountability, disclosure and reporting. As companies seek to assure regulators and investors that they are fully transparent and accountable, they have increasingly pledged their commitment to honest and fair CG principles.
Who can apply?
- The course is open to all faculties from Universities/Institutes.
- Interested persons from Industry and other organizations can also participate by paying course fees as mentioned below.
- Course Fee for Industry: Rs. 10000/-
- Course Fee for Faculty : Rs. 5000/-
- Course Fee for Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 3000/-
- Course fees may be paid in form of Demand Draft or electronic money transfer.
- Course Fee includes course materials, tea and snacks during the days of the course.
- Certificates will be given on successful completion.
How to apply?
- Interested participants should register online under this URL https://goo.gl/fQJBgV
- Last Date for receiving applications: 8th November, 2017
- Intimation to participants: 11th November 2017
- Course Dates: 27th November to 2nd December 2017
For any queries contact
Coordinator - Dr. Indrajit Dube Associate Professor
Tel: 03222-281732 (o) / 9903459886 (m) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure and detailed information click here