Sinhgad Law College Pune’s 4th Smt. Kashibai Navale Moot Court Competition [23rd-24th Feb]
Sinhgad Law College, Pune, will hold the 4th national-level Smt. Kashibai Navale Moot Court Competition, 2018, on February 23 and 24.
Eligibility: The competition is open for the students pursuing the three and the five year LL.B. programme from any law college recognized by their respective universities and approved by Bar Council of India. The students must have a valid identity card of the concerned college of academic year 2017-2018.
Team Composition: Each team must consist of two members. Any additional member will not be entitled to any local hospitality or award or prize or certificate in the competition.
- Last Date for Registration of Teams: 19th January 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Last date for seeking clarifications in the Moot Problem or Rules, if any: 31st January 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials and Compendium: 6th February 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)
Registration Fee: The registration fees will be Rs. 1500 per team which comprises of two members i.e. two speakers.
The teams from outside Pune district will be provided with overnight accommodation at their request subject to availability of room in Sinhgad hostels in Vadgaon campus. Participants should bear nominal guest hostel fee for one day i.e., approximately Rs. 100 per candidate without food.
- First: Rs 15,000 cash + trophy + certificate
- Second: Rs 10000 cash + trophy + certificate
- Third: Rs 7000 cash + trophy + certificate
- Best Memorial: Trophy + certificate
- All participants will be given a participation certificate.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Shivshankar Kalshetti (7769921210).