Specialist Legal Officer Vacancies at Federal Bank
9 Sep 2015 5:30 AM GMT
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of specialist legal officer (Scale - I / Scale – II).
Age Limit: 30years
Scale I 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 – 1145/2 - 32850 – 1310/7 - 42020
Scale II 31705 – 1145/1 - 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- Should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in law or Degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law.
- Post Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5+2 year course in Law or Degree in any subject + (3+2) year course in Law.
- Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 3 years active practice as Advocate in Civil/ Criminal court or minimum 1 year experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.07.2015 for being eligible to apply for the post of Legal Officer in Scale-I
- Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 5 years active practice as Advocate in Civil/ Criminal court or minimum 3 years experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.07.2015 for being eligible to apply for the post of Legal Officer in Scale-II
- Candidates should be domiciled in any of the following states – Maharashtra, New Delhi, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal & Kerala.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in , follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Recruitment process for Specialist Officer (Legal & IT)” provided in the careers page. After reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”, to view the online application. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form which is to be submitted at the time of GD & PI.
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway: 15.09.2015
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway: 30.09.2015
Click here for advertisement.