SpicyIP announces Annual Fellowship 2015-16
SpicyIP, India’s premier blog, founded in 2005 by Prof. Shamnad Basheer on intellectual property (IP) and innovation law and policy. It has announced the 3rd edition of the SpicyIP Annual Fellowship – for the year 2015-16.The fellowship carries a stipend of Rs 15,000/-. All the fellows from the year before have been asked to stay back as staff.
- Anybody is welcome to apply.
- To be considered for the Fellowship, each applicant must submit at least 3 guest posts within the period from 8th December, 2014 to 16th January, 2015.
- These guest posts must pass our standard editorial check for the blog which include:
- An upper word limit of 900 words per post.
- Clarity of language
- Strong analysis
- Relevance of topic i.e. – relevance of the post to the Indian IP landscape, (even if not directly about an Indian development). If you’re not sure whether your topic will be suitable – you can check with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posts on current events will be preferred but conceptual and purely analytical posts will be accepted too.
- If a specific topic has already been covered on the blog, then the post will not be carried unless it brings in a new angle or overlooked aspect.
How to apply?
- Fellows will be chosen based on quality of guest posts submitted to us over a 6 week period from 8th December, 2014 to 16th January, 2014.
- At least three guest posts per applicant need to be submitted in this 6 week period.
- These guest posts are to be submitted to “email@example.com” with “fellowship” in the subject line. [Edit: There seems to be some problem with this id currently. Till we fix this, you can mail in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not able to get through to this id. Apologies for the inconvenience.]
For more details click here