St. Wilfred’s College of Law, New Mumbai – National Level Moot Court Competition
St. Wilfred’s College of Law, New Mumbai – National Level Moot Court Competition on 26th January 2019 (Saturday)
Who can apply?
The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Year BLSLLB and 3 Years LL.B. Course.
- Registration Fee: I] Rs. 1000/-for each participating team consisting of 3 members. (With decent accommodation)
- The participants will be required to pay a nominal registration fee towards incidental expenses of Rs.1000 /- (Rupees One thousand only) per head, by demand draft drawn in favour of “St Wilfred’s College of Law ” payable at Mumbai.
- Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher). The researcher will be allowed to argue instead of a speaker with prior permission of the Dean- St Wilfred’s College of Law.
Awards and Certificates:
- Winning Team Award a. Winners trophy; b. Cash Prize of Rs. 5,555/-
- 1st Runner up Team Award a. 1st Runner’s up Trophy b. Cash Prize of Rs. 3,333/-
- The Best Mooter – Rs. 1,111/-
- The Runnes U P Mooter – Rs. 9,99/-
- Best Researcher – Rs. 9,99/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 9,99/-
- Best Appearance (Dress up) – Rs. 1,11/-
- Certificates of participation shall be given to all the participants after the competition is over.
For Moot brochure click here