Surana & Surana and Shaastra IITM Intellectual Property Law Moot Court
Aim and Purpose:
- An effective technological solution necessitates a comprehensive understanding of legal, political and social landscapes. Shaastra IITM therefore initiated Shaastra’s maiden Moot Court Competition, to stress the signiﬁcance of gauging the legal calculus while addressing the question of advancement.
- Further, Intellectual Property Law Moot Court aims to judiciously combine technology and law. The moot problem is based on contemporary issues pervading SAP Mobile Platforms.
- Shaastra IITM is delighted to invite you all to its first edition of IIT Madras Moot Court.
Dates: 5th-7th January 2018
Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Anyone who is presently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in law is eligible to participate in the Moot Court.
Registration: Registration link: http://www.moot.in/registration.php
- First place: Rs. 50,000
- Second place: Rs. 25,000
- Best memorial: Rs. 10,000
- Best speaker: Rs. 10,000
- Second best speaker: Rs. 5000
- Start of registration: 30 September 2017
- Last date for issue of clarifications : 15 November 2017
- Last date for Online Registration: 20 November 2017
- Last date for submission of memorials- Soft copy by email (both applicant and respondent) for selection of participating teams: 25 November 2017
- Confirmation of teams after evaluation of memorials: 5 December 2017
- Submission of memorials (Five Hard Copies) during Orientation: 5 January 2018
- Orientation: 5 January 2018
- Prelims/Quarter: 6 January 2018
- Semi-final, finals, Valediction & prize distribution: 7 January 2018
Rules and Format Click Here
Updated Moot Problem Click Here
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Rathnika Thomas: +91 98410 16410
Dheeraj Satyavolu: +91 80192 39159