Teri University announces One Year LLM in Environment and Natural Resources Law & Infrastructure and Business Law
Teri University established in the year 1998 works upon the mission of contributing globally by serving society as a seat of advanced learning and to promote learning through teaching and through creating and sharing knowledge.
Infrastructure laws and environmental laws are two emerging fields in legal practice. There is a dearth of qualified legal professionals in both these fields. With this context the TERI University announces a one-year LLM programme with specialization in Environment and Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure and Business Law.
Eligibility Criteria: LLB/BL degree from a recognized university/institution.
Highlights of the Course
- Courses designed in consultation with industry and focusing on national and international developments
- Courses aimed at balancing theoretical rigour and practical application
- Wide variety of optional courses taught by legal professionals
- Skills development through research assignments, group work, moot courts, and seminars
- Admission to the LL.M. programme is made on the basis of an all-India online test and interview conducted by the University. The online test will be one-hour long and will consist of one paper with 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be divided into three sections:
* Proficiency in English
* Analytical reasoning
* Quantitative ability
- Wrong answers would invite negative marking. The online test would be followed by an interview of short listed candidates.
Click here to Apply.
Last date for submission of application for the program: 22 April 2016
Click here to download the brochure
Click here for official notification.