The Indian Law Institute notifies Admission 2015
The Indian Law Institute announces admission in the academic session 2015-2016.
The Institute is offering admission in following Programs:
- Ph.D in Law
- LL.M -One Year Programme
- LL.M- Two Year Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Specialized Branches of Law (Evening Classes)-
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Laws and Management
- Cyber Law
- Human Rights Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Labour law
- Ph.D in Law- LL.M with 55% marks
- LL.M -One Year Programme – LL.B with 50% marks
- LL.M- Two Year Programme- LL.B with 50% Marks
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Specialized Branches of Law (Evening Classes)-Graduate Degree for all PG Diploma Courses and for Labour Law a Law degree or M.A. in Social Sciences (2nd Division)
How to Apply
Prospectus containing the details of the programmes offered and the application form can be obtained at a price of Rs 1000 from the Publication Sales counter on all working days.
The application form along with the prospectus can also be downloaded from the ILI website.
Click here to download the Admission forms.
Click here to download the Prospectus.
The All India Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to both the LL.M Programmes will be held on Saturday 13.06.2015 at 3:00 pm at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
Click here to download the admission notification.