The SpicyIP Fellowship 2016-17
India’s premier blog on intellectual property (IP) and innovation law and policy SpicyIP announces the 4th edition of the SpicyIP Annual Fellowship and seeking aspirants who are winning to join their team of bloggers.
- Anybody is welcome to apply.
- To be considered for the Fellowship, each applicant must submit at least 3 guest posts within the period from January 11 to February 19, 2015.
- These guest posts must pass our standard editorial check for the blog which include:
- An upper word limit of 900 words per post
- Clarity of language
- Strong analysis
- Relevance of topic i.e. – relevance of the post to the Indian IP landscape, (even if not directly about an Indian development). If you’re not sure whether your topic will be suitable – you can check with Swaraj at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration: Selected Fellows will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000/-.
How to Apply
- Fellows will be chosen based on quality of guest posts submitted to us over a 6 week period from January 11 to February 19, 2015.
- At least three guest posts per applicant need to be submitted in this 6 week period.
- These guest posts are to be submitted to “email@example.com” with “SpicyIP Fellowship 2016-17” in the subject line.
Click here to view the official announcement.