Transparency International India & Indian Bar Association’s Workshop on Transparency in Judiciary & Governance [21st Apr; Mumbai]
Transparency International India (Maharashtra Centre), along with Indian Bar Association, is organizing a workshop on Transparency in Judiciary & Governance – Need of the Hour.
Transparency International India, with its presence in 200 countries, is a leading global organization against anti-corruption movements. Transparency International India, for the last two decades, is in the forefront of such initiatives. Indian Bar Association, an all-India body of practicing lawyers, is spearheading for transparency in the executive & judicial functions, aiming to raise virtuosity to the level of imperativeness.
Date of the Workshop: 21st April 2018
Time: 7:00 pm onwards.
Venue: The Lalit, Andheri (E), Near International Airport, Mumbai.
The following eminent dignitaries of the event will guide and cultivate the spirit of transparency in judicial practices:
- Anna Hazare: Anti-corruption crusader and ex-governing council member, Transparency International India.
- Justice Abu Taher MD Saifur Rahman: Hon'ble Judge of Supreme Court Bangladesh and representative of Hon’ble Chief Justice Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Pratibha Mahanamahewa: Former Human Rights Commissioner, Sri Lanka.
- Udit Raj - Member of Parliament Lok Sabha and Chairman All India Confederation of SC/ST Organizations.
- PS Bawa, IPS (Retd.): Former Chairman and Advisor, Transparency International India.
The workshop will be followed by dinner.
You may nominate one more person, along with you, to participate in this workshop.