University Of Lucknow’s 2nd Dr. R.U. Singh Memorial Moot Court Competition [22nd-24th Feb]
2 Dec 2018 4:59 PM GMT
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, is organising the second edition of Dr. R.U. Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019.
Dates: 22nd–24th February 2019
Eligibility and Team Structure
- Students pursuing the three or five-year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2018–2019, from any recognized law school/college/university in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only one (one) team to the competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a researcher.No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- Last Date for registration: 31st January 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorials: 15th February 2019
Registration Fees: Rs. 4,000