Vacancies at National Judicial Academy India (NJA)
National Judicial Academy India (NJA) has invited applications from eligible candidates for faculty appointments, if they are well qualified, hard working, ethical, professional, committed to the cause of justice, looking for an exciting opportunity for catalyzing institutional development of the judicial system (rather than, for example, an opportunity to teach).
Name & No of Posts
- Professor: 03
- Assistant Professor: 06
- Research Fellow: 06
- Law Associate: 06
Age Limit: As per recruitment rules/ Central government rules.
- Professor: PB-4. Rs 37400-67000 + 10000.(G.P)
- Assistant Professor: PB-3. Rs 15600-39100 + 7600. (G.P)
- Research Fellow: PB-3. Rs 15600-39100 + 5400(G.P)
- Law Associate: 28000/- + Rs.2000/- as HRA if accommodation not provided. (consolidated)
Essential Qualification & Experience
- An eminent jurist/scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research, with 10 years of experience in postgraduate teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/university, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level; OR
- An Outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge (period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose); OR
- A Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put in Judicial Service as per para 13 – Experience in a training Academy shall be a desirable qualification
- Doctorate with good academic record and at least three years of experience with good research/teaching record or development work, as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report.; OR
- M. with good academic record with at least five years of relevant experience with good research/training record or development work as evinced by research publications in journal of repute and/or developmental project report (provided that the above minimum experience requirement will be three years for those with at least one year of full time academic experience in a judicial academy).
LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years experience as a Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/University OR An outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose)
Degree in Five years Law Graduate course, Selection will be based on academic performance in the LL.B. Course, achievements in cocurricular and extra-curricular activities; any publications or evidence of research work; written and oral communication and English language skills; and marks awarded at the interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format along with copies of certificate in regard qualification, experience, Date of Birth etc. along with passport size photograph by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier addressed to Director, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar Post, Bhopal, M.P. – 462044.
Click here to download the application form.
Click here for Advertisement.