Vacancy for Co-ordinator for Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas Chair on Everyday Ethics In The Legal Profession
GNLU invites application for the post of Co-ordinator for Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas Chair on Everyday Ethics in the Legal Profession.
Remuneration: ₹ 75,000/- (or equivalent amount in foreign currency)
Duration: This appointment is initially for 1-year duration, including a probation period of 3 months.
- A distinguished scholar, researcher or practitioner having more than 5 years of relevant experience, preferably having a doctorate in the same or connected subject, who in the view of the Selection Committee has made a significant contribution to the knowledge of Ethics in the Legal Profession or who could realize the aim and objectives of the Chair;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Ethics in the Legal Profession field;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research; and
- Fluency in the English language.
- Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent to “The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India”.
- Last date for receipt of full and complete application: 25th June 2018. (Application received on or before 25th June 2018. (5 PM) shall only be considered).
- ₹ 500 for candidates from unreserved category and ₹ 300 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories. Fees shall be paid either in cash at the University or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
- No other mode of fees payment shall be accepted. Application form without the requisite application fees shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates from reserved categories must attach self-attested copy of certificate of category in support of their claim.
For official notification click here