Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
National Law University, Delhi has invited applications from thee eligible candidates for various research and policy positions at the Centre for Communication Governance.
Remuneration: Rs 50,000 to Rs 80,000
- The Centre welcomes applications from candidates with degrees in law, international relations, public policy, or the social sciences, generally. An advanced degree in any of these programmes is preferred.
- All candidates must preferably be able to provide evidence of an interest in civil liberties and human rights/ technology law and/or policy/ Internet governance as well. In addition, they must have a demonstrable capacity for high-quality, independent work.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to send the following information and materials by 12th April 2016 to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi at [email protected] . Applications must also be marked to [email protected] .
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 double spaced pages)
- Expression of Interest in joining CCG (maximum 500 words).
- Contact details for two referees (at least one academic). Referees must be informed that they might be contacted for an oral reference or a brief written reference.
- One academic writing sample of between 1000 and 1500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
Click here for official notification.