Workshop on Corporate Law as a Career Organized by NUJS & iPleaders’
To celebrate 5 years of their efforts to make practical legal education available to a wider audience & acknowledging industry experts for their contribution and giving a platform to students who have benefited out of the “NUJS Diploma Course on Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws” to share their experience National University of Juridical Sciences and iPleaders is organizing a workshop on charting a career in corporate law.
Date & Time: February 25, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (IST)
Venue: India International Centre, Max Muellar Marg, New Delhi
Highlights of the Workshop: The participants will get clarity on the scope of corporate law as a career and will also get to know about various important aspects such as:
- What are the actions that you need to take in order to prepare for a corporate law firm interview?
- How does a corporate law firm function?- An insider perspective
- How to build necessary skill-sets to excel in a corporate law job?
- Alternate career opportunities after learning corporate law
Panelists in the Workshop
- P. Ishwara Bhat, Vice-Chancellor, NUJS
- Gautam Saha, Senior Partner, AZB & Partners
- Sunil Agarwal, Senior Partner, AZB & Partners
- Praveen Sharma of Lawyers Club India
- Tanuj Kalia, Founder of Lawctopus
- Anuroop Omkar, Principal Associate, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
How to Register
Participation in the event will be on first come first serve basis. Click here to register or call at 011-33138901