1st Amity National Judgment Writing Competition
Amity Law School, Gurgaon is organizing the 1st Amity National Judgment Writing Competition and it is a combined venture of Amity Law School, Gurgaon and the Legal Bites to explore into the area of legal education to increase and promote qualitative legal research by looking at practical aspects of implementation of laws studied by Law Students.
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school or pursing LLM from any recognized University or person who is preparing for judiciary.
- In one team, not more than two participants are allowed. A team comprising of two students from different colleges are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- First Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize of Rs.10,000 + SCC Online hamper.
- Second Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 + SCC Online hamper.
- Third Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000 + SCC Online hamper.
- All the participants who submit the Judgments would get Participation Certificate.
Registration Details and Fees:
- The Registration Fee is INR 720
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fees should be paid online via Legal Bites Portal.
- The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via Google form after making Payment.
- A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- All submissions should be mailed to [email protected]
- Date of Release of Official Notification: 30th August, 2017
- Last Date for Registration and Payment of Registration Fee: 15th September, 2017 by 11:59 pm
- Last Date of Clarification: 20th September, 2017
- Releasing of Individual/Team Codes: 21st September, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Judgment (Soft Copy): 30th September, 2017
- Declaration of Result: 20th October, 2017
All queries, clarifications and communications regarding the competition must be mailed to the Organizing Committee on [email protected] or contact
- Lakshay Anand: +91-8447555305
- Shivani Gangotra: +91-9971649937
For rules and regulations and further information click here