1st Justice H.R. Khanna Memorial Essay Competition 2016
IJLMS is hosting the 1st Justice H.R. Khanna Memorial Essay Competition 2016 in association with IP Markets, Hyderabad.
It is a unique method of identifying and recognizing one of the most important contributions that a judge has made to the Constitution and the democratic spirit of India. The competition shall look into various insights about how the Constitution has evolved and principles and seeds of integrity and nationalism sown by judges like H.R. Khanna have reaped in light of the Judicial Activism in India today.
Theme of the Competition: “Is Judicial Activism paving the right way in India?”
- Comparative Analysis of trends of Judicial Activism
- Growth of PIL & Judicial Activism
- Judicial Appointments and Activism
- Obsolete Laws and Judicial Activism
- Intolerance and Freedom of Speech & Judiciary’s Response
Any other sub-theme may also be chosen by the authors.
- The competition is open to all Under-graduate and Post-graduate students enrolled in any discipline in a recognized University/College/Institute in India
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained
- Co-Authorship to a maximum of two authors is allowed
- The Registration Fee shall be notified on the page.
|Registration Commences on||20th April 2016|
|Last Date for Registration||15th May 2016|
|Window for Submission of Essays||20th May 2016 – 25th May 2016|
|Last Date for Submission||25th May 2016 11:59 PM|
|Declaration of Results||10th June 2016|
- The best entry shall be awarded with Rs. 4000 and One-Month Internship with IP Markets, Hyderabad along with a Certificate and Publication of the Essay.
- The second best entry shall be awarded with Rs. 2000 and One-Month Internship with IP Markets, Hyderabad along with a Certificate.
- All entries shall receive Certificate of Participation via email.
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91-7773901458
Click here for the brochure.