1st National Essay Writing Competition - School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE)
School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), a center of excellence at RGNUL, has called for papers. The aim of the paper is to celebrate the first anniversary of “Make in India” initiative. RGNUL invites students, scholars and academicians to participate in this essay writing competition to discuss various aspects relating to making in India.
- Unexplored Territory: Space and Defense
- Make in India vs. Made in China
- Food Security viz-a-viz Make in India
- Make in India viz-a-viz Make for India
Last date for submission- February 15, 2016
Submission of participants must be a bona fide work, i.e. the submission should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere and should not be copied from any other prior published work (partially or substantially) without adequate reference.
- Co- Authorship is allowed (maximum of two authors). However, only one entry is allowed per student.
- Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman or Garamond (Font) with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
- Footnotes must be typed in the same font as the main text with font size 10 and line spacing 1
- Citations must be strictly in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book style (19th ed.)
- Submissions must be made in both Word (.doc/.docx) and PDF (.pdf) file formats
- Each submission must be accompanied by a covering letter which shall include the following details (as applicable): name of the author(s), degree being pursued, year of study, name of the institution, e-mail address & contact number. No late submissions shall be entertained.
- Word Limit- 3500-5000 words (excluding footnotes)
- RGNUL-SALE possesses the right to reject entries which do not conform to the above guidelines
All submissions are to be made in electronic form only.
Submissions must be emailed to: [email protected]
- 1st Prize: ₹ 7000 (Seven Thousand Only)
- 2nd Prize: ₹ 5000 (Five Thousand Only)
- 3rd Prize: ₹ 3000 (Three Thousand Only)
Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to the top TEN entries.
For further queries, please contact: