NUSRL: 2nd Ulgulan National Parliamentary Debate
2nd Ulgulan National Parliamentary Debate (UNPD), to be held from 3rd to 5th of November, 2017 (Friday to Sunday) at National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is a flagship literary event of Ulgulan.
The four-day annual fest of NUSRL is an amalgamation of sports, cultural and literary events.
Dates: Nov 2 – 5, 2017, Ranchi
- Register before 10th October 2017
- Register before 1st Sept. 2017 to avail a discount of Rs.100 per person.
- Competition Format: 3-on-3 Asians
- Nature: Open (Cross teams and independent adjudicators allowed)
- Total Team Cap:32
- Institutional Cap: 3
Wind up your debating gears and get ready to have the finest debating experience under a stellar adjudication panel with none other than Mr. Rahul Seth as the Core Adjudicator.
- Registration fee: 1600 per person (inclusive of three-day accommodation and food, and passes for all the celebrity nights.
- Early Bird Offer: 1500 per person if you register before 1st Sept. 2017.
- An extra fee of Rs. 500/- per person, per day will be charged for any dates other than 2nd to 5th November, 2017.
- Register here, now.
Prizes: Follow on Facebook page to get more information on prizes.
- Download UNPD Invite Brochure and more Rules, respectively.
- To register, click here
- Facebook page of UNPD
- Facebook page of ULGULAN’17
- Ulgulan website
For any queries, contact at:
Ishita Saxena: +91-77618-20879
Siddharth Lamba: +91-72808-85249
Email: [email protected]