3rd NUSRL National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2018 [17th-20th May]
The National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi, is organizing the 3rd NUSRL National Trial Advocacy Competition (NTAC), 2018.
The competition is a flagship event of NUSRL, which provides a real-life experience of criminal trial proceedings (witnesses, recording of statements, oath etc.) in close association with intriguing intricacies of the criminal law. The oral rounds would be judged by leading practitioners from the Supreme Court of India.
Eligibility: Students pursuing 3-year LLB course or 5-year integrated LLB course are eligible to participate in the competition.
Dates: 17th to 20th May, 2018.
Venue: National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi, Village Nagri, Post- Bukru, Kanke- Pithoria Road, Kanke. Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834006.
- The teams must first provisionally register by sending an email from their institutional email address to the MCC at [email protected]with the subject ‘Provisional Registration for 3rd NUSRL NTAC, 2018.’ Upon confirmation of the provisional Registration, the teams will be sent a link to the registration form & travel form which has to be filled in.
- The teams are required to confirm their registration by sending a scanned copy of the Demand Draft of Rs. 3500 in favour of ‘Registrar, NUSRL Ranchi’ payable at Ranchi. The hard copy of the Demand Draft, must reach the university in time upon the acceptance of which the registration would be complete.
- Total prizes worth Rs. 2,67,000.
- Winners: Rs. 25,000 cash prize + SCC Online Web Edition One-Year Access Card worth Rs. 69,000.
- 1stRunner-Up: Rs. 15,000 cash prize+ SCC Online Web Edition Six-Month Access Card worth Rs. 34,500.
- 2ndRunner-Up: SCC Online Web Edition Six Month Access Card worth Rs. 34,500.
- Best Memorial: Rs. 10,000 cash prize + SCC Online Web Edition One Year Access Card worth Rs. 23,000.
- Best Student Advocate: Rs. 5,000 cash prize + SCC Online Web Edition One Year Access Card worth Rs. 23,000.
- Best Researcher: Rs.5,000 cash prize + SCC Online Web Edition One Year Access Card worth Rs. 23,000.
For further queries, send an email to [email protected] or contact Sharvani Navangul (+918969895131), or Niharika Salar (+917763809990).
For the moot problem, click here.
For rules and regulations, click here.
For the timeline, click here.