3rd UPES International Energy Law Judgment Writing Competition, 2018
The School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is organizing the 3rd UPES International ‘Energy Law’ Judgment Writing Competition, 2018 based on the compromise of 8th Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International ‘Energy Law’ Moot Court Competition, 2018
- The competition is open to all.
- Any law student as well as law professional (for example practicing Lawyers, Judges, and
- Faculty) can participate.
- If any student/faculty of UPES is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top 3 prizes, but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the organizers.
- Co-authorship up to 02 participants is permitted.
- The above mentioned capping pertaining to co-authorship is not applicable to the teams participating in the 8th Paras Diwan Memorial International ‘Energy Law’ Moot Court Competition, 2018, and all the members of a team can register themselves for the competition.
- The Judgment must be written in English only.
- For the format of the judgment, participants may take help from the previous ICJ judgments available on the ICJ website - www.icj-cij.org.
- The participant must confine his/her judgment to the issues raised in the Moot Problem.
- The Judgment should not be in more than 3000 words.
- The participant must not reveal his/ her identification in any part of the judgment, except the Unique Identification Code, which will be assigned to the participant subsequent to registration.
- The Judgment must be submitted through the following link:
Cash prizes to be won worth INR 35,000/- along with Certificates of Merit!
- Winner: INR 20,000/-;
- First Runner up: INR 10,000/-;
- Second Runner up: INR 5,000/-.
- Last date of registration: February 25, 2018
- Last date of submission: March 10, 2018
- Declaration of results: April 08, 2018
For Poster Click here
For Brochure click here