4th CIPR National Essay Writing Competition
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, National University of Advanced Legal Studies is organizing the 4th CIPR National Level Essay Competition. The Centre seeks essays on the topic “Intellectual Property Responses to New Frontier Technologies: Challenges and Solutions.”
Who can apply?
- The competition is open to LL.B. and LLM students studying in any of the recognized Law Schools/ Colleges/ Departments of the Universities.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The essay should be in English, not exceeding 3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- The essay should be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subjected to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant. In case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of both the authors
- No part of the submission should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
Deadline: The last date for the submission of the essay is 11:59 pm., 20th November, 2018.
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
For Brochure click here