4th Gurucharan Singh Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2015
The Legal and Social Services Committee (LSSC) of Hidayatullah National Law University is going to organize the “4th Gurucharan Singh Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2015” in the name of reverent father of Mr. K.T.S Tulsi, the renowned senior advocate of Supreme court of India.
TOPICS FOR THECOMPETITION
- Art of advocacy
- Speeding up criminal justice system in India
Eligibility: Students pursuing LL.B. (Hons.) / LL.B. / LL.M. course from any recognized university can participate.
- Submissions should be in MS Word-2013/2007 format along with the PDF format of the same.
- The essays must be typed in Times New Roman font, size 12 with 1.5 lines spacing and footnoting may be done in Times New Roman font, size 10
- Word Limit- 4000-5000 words (excluding footnotes)
- The citation must be strictly in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book style, 19th Edition
- The essay must be preceded by an Abstract not exceeding 300-350 word (in single MS Word Document).
- The submission must contain a covering letter containing details of the participant such as Name, Date of Birth, Permanent/Residential Address, Telephone Number, Email, Name and Address of College/University, Course and Academic Year (separate file from the essay document).
- Participants must send their entries to email@example.com with the subject of the email as “4th G.S.T Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition” on or before the last date of submission in addition to that the participants have to send hard-copy of the same at the below mentioned address:
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492002
Phone: 0771-3057604 Fax: 0771-3057666
- Authorship to the maximum of two is allowed. However, only one entry is allowed per student.
- 1 st Prize: Rs.18,000
- 2 nd Prize: Rs.15,000
- 3 rd Prize: Rs.12,000
Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded only to the top TWENTY entries of the competition.
Last Date for Submission of Soft-copy: 15th 2015
Last Date for Submission of Hard-copy: 18th November 2015
Click here to download the brochure.