6th UPES National Client Counselling Competition 2017: Register By Oct 14
The School of Law, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), will host the 6th UPES National Client Counselling Competition on November 4 and 5.
The competition will focus on fundamental skills like the ability to interview, counsel and support a client. The participants will conduct an initial interview with one person playing the role of the client and then addressing the client’s legal and non-legal issues.
This edition is based on disputes related to the Law of Contracts, Corporate Law, Law of Torts, Constitution Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Information Technology Law, Criminal law, Environmental Law and other codified and un-codified laws relevant to the theme.
To provisionally register your university, send an e-mail to [email protected].
- 10th October 2017:Release of rules and schedule of the competition.
- 14th October 2017:Last date for provisional registration
- 17th October 2017:Last date for payment of registration
- 25th October 2017:Last date for clarifications and queries
- 3rd November 2017:Authorisation of participants
- 4th to 5th November 2017:Dates of the competition
Queries can be directed to Deiya Goswami (+91-8368528783), Ananya Gupta (+91-8171257731) and Siddheswari Ranawat (+91-7409937411).