Call for Blogs: SRIL International Law Blog
The Society for Research inLaw [SRIL] International Law Blog is now accepting posts on contemporary issues of International Law. The blogs will be accepted on a rolling basis. We also accept articles in response to already published pieces on our blog.
- The article should be original and unpublished.
- Make clear and precise arguments.
- Articles should not be more than 1600 words, exclusive of end notes.
- Referencing: Sources should preferably be hyperlinked within the text. Alternatively, authors may use endnotes. Footnotes are not accepted.
- Send your entries to email@example.com. Please write the Title of the Blog and your name in the subject.