Call for Papers: NUSRL Ranchi’s Conference on Environment Protection and Animal Rights [8th-9th Sept]
NUSRL Ranchi’s Centre for Advocacy and Research in Environment and Animal Protection is organising a two-day conference on ‘Environment Protection and Animal Rights’.
Dates: 8th-9th September, 2018
Submissions, in the form of research papers, have been invited for the same.
- Research Paper: 4,000-6,000 words
- Abstract: No more than 350 words
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 16th July, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Papers: 15th August, 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 25th August, 2018
- Students (Single Author): Rs. 1,000
- Students (Co-Authors): Rs. 1,500
- Others (Single Authors): Rs. 1,400
- Others (Co-Authors): Rs. 2,200
- On-Spot Registration (Students): Rs. 1,500
- On-Spot Registration (Others): Rs. 2,500
- Participants: Rs. 500
- Accommodation and Dinner: Rs. 500 per day
Submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The brochure for the conference can be found here.