CIPR-NUALS National Essay Competition, 2015
Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, National University of Advanced Legal studies, Kochi is organizing the first CIPR National Essay Competition, 2015.
Eligibility: The Competition is open for LL.B. and LL.M. students’ currently studying law (full-time) in any of the recognised Law Schools/ Colleges/ Departments of the Universities.
Theme: The participants can express their views on the theme FRAND: India Perspective. The submissions are required to be on the following subtopics:
- The Contemporary issues involving FRAND
- The applicability of foreign decisions dealing with FRAND, to the India scenario
- The economics and politics of FRAND and nexus to Law.
- The essay should be in English, with a word limit of 3000 – 5000 words. (Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, Footnote size: 10)
- Only one essay per participant will be permitted. Multiple submissions will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The essay should be accompanied with an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subjected to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- The cover page should include Name, Year of Study, Address, E-mail id, Contact number and Name of the author and also their College/University. In case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of both the authors.
- No part of the submission should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
Participants should send in a scanned copy of the declaration form along with the submission.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2,000/-
All the entries should be mailed to email@example.com on or before 31st of MAY 2015.
Click here to download the declaration form