Constitution Day Research Paper Contest
Law Commission of India has announced Research Paper Contest to consider the views of academics and students about the working of three wings under the Constitution for the last 66 years.
TOPICS FOR THE COMPETITION
- The Constitution and working of Legislature;
- The Constitution and working of Executive;
- The Constitution and working of Judiciary
Eligibility: The competition is open for:
- i) The students pursuing their Under Graduate Course ;
ii) The students pursuing their Post Graduate Programme / Ph. D. Scholars; and
iii) The Faculty Members.
- The length of the paper shall not exceed 4500 words, excluding footnotes and the abstract.
- The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or.docx) and must be typed in A4 paper with one inch margin on all the sides.
- Font size shall be Times New Roman 12, with 1.5 spacing. Font size for the footnotes shall be Times New Roman 10, with 1 spacing.
- Uniform citation shall be followed.
- Plagiarism in any form is not permitted.
Rewards: The selected papers shall be awarded ‘Best Paper Award’ on the basis of the decision of a Panel of Experts Constituted by the Law Commission of India.
Submission Details: All submissions shall be made to Law Commission of India, Ministry of Law & Justice, 14th Floor, HT House, K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 001 or by email of the Commission [email protected] on or before 15th of November, 2016.
Click here for the official notification.