GNLU Model United Nations 2016
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is organizing first edition of GNLUMUN. MUN helps to reflects common interest in broadening our understanding of global problems, and finding sustainable solutions to these challenges. Being able to respect differences of opinion, compromise for the greater good, build consensus and negotiate, are important skills one will acquire, that will serve one well in every sphere of their life. Mastering the art of diplomacy is not easy, and empowering yourself with such an ability at this young age is admirable.
18th – 20th March 2016
- United Nations Security Council
- United Nations Human Rights Council
- Economic and Social Council
- United Nations Counter- Terrorism Committee
- International Court of Justice
- Nuclear Non- Proliferation treaty Review Committee
Click here for Registration form for Delegate Application for GNLUMUN.
Click here for contact details.