HNLU to host Model United Nations in March
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur announces with great pleasure and honour, its inaugural edition of the (IMUNC) International Model United Nations Conference scheduled to be held from 11th to 13th march 2016. At HNLU IMUNC, delegates are given valuable insights into the functioning and working of the United Nations inculcating its object and core values that has lead United Nations emerge at the international level seeking dispute resolution for maintaining peace and security.
Anyone between the age of 16 and 25 interested in HNLU International Model United Nation Conference is eligible.
- As an individual delegate, send in your application individually by filling the given form.
- In the case of delegation, a representative can send in the application on behalf of the entire delegation.
- All members of the delegation must be from the same institution.
- There are four committees in the conference with an International Press. There must be representation in all committees and the press.
Conference Fee (3 Days)
- Local delegates - INR 1500 (with food, accommodation, social nights) • Local delegates - INR 800 (with kit and food) • International delegates –INR 5000/USD $75
United Nations Security Council
Agenda – Prolonged conflict and Insurgency in the Middle East with special reference to Iraq and Syria
United Nations Human Rights Council
Agenda – Increase in Countries Role to ensure protection of civilians during armed aggression
All India Political Party Meet
Agenda : Review of communal intolerance in the country
United Nations General Assembly
Agenda – Rise in Communalism and ways to curb tendencies of Religious hatred and Intolerance
For other queries, feel free to contact:
Mahip Singh Sikarwar
Secretary General Email – [email protected]
Mob. - 08435359396
Deputy Secretary General Email – [email protected]
Mob. – 09691582270
Registrar Hidayatullah National Law University Naya Raipur, C.G.
Contact : 077130-57604
Read the brochure here.