ILS Law College - Intercessionis-2018 - The ILSCA-PACT Mediation Competition
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in Association with Peacekeeping & Conflict Resolution Team (Pact) Presents Intercessionis-2018- The ILSCA-PACT Mediation Competition.
Date: 24th to 25th January, 2018
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a two-day mediation competition. This competition will provide the participants with an opportunity to test their core mediation skills and experience model community mediation sessions through rounds of competitive simulations. This competition will witness 16 teams from across the country pitch their skills to tackle tactfully-drafted competition problems. The tournament aims to highlight the role of the mediator, the disputing party and the counsel in a community mediation session.
The competition shall be based on the theme “Community based Mediation”.
For the first edition of the competition, the organizing committee will accept a maximum of 15 teams. The host team (from ILS Law College, Pune) will compete at INTERCESSIONIS 2018, thus making it 16 teams, in total.
The teams can register on the Google form link given below. The link shall be active from 3 pm on 12th December, 2017. For Link click here
Registration Fees: Upon acceptance of the team by the organizing committee, the team must pay the full registration fees which is Rs.4000/- plus 18% GST (Total amount=₹4720) per team within the time limit as indicated by the organizing committee in the Competition Rules.
- Release of the Preliminary Round Problems (General Information): December 11, 2017 Activation of Google Form for Registration: December 12, 2017
- Release of the Quarterfinals, Semi-finals & Final Round Problems (General Information): By December 24, 2017
- Last Date for Registrations: December 25, 2017
- Release of the Final List of Participating Teams in the Competition: December 31, 2017
- Last Day for seeking Clarifications: January 05, 2018
- Release of Clarifications: January 16, 2018
For any queries contact:
- Mrs. Sathya Narayan
- Ms. Anwita Dinkar
- Vibha Joshi - Ph: 9004803907
- Udbhav Gady - Ph: 8106436160
Email for communication: [email protected]
For Brochure and more information click here