JCSL’s First Annual International Essay Writing Competition 2014
Journal on Contemporary Socio-Legal Issues (JCSL) a student-edited peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal published by the JCSL Team which aims at addressing the current issues at hand in the areas of corporate law, media law etc. and promote awareness among all, starting from legal professionals to layman announces the 1st Annual International Essay Writing Competition.
Eligibility: The competition is open to students who are pursuing their B.A.LL.B./LL.M./Ph.D./M.Phil. or any other undergraduate or master courses across the World.
Theme: “Development of Human Trafficking on International Plane”
- The word limit of the essay should not exceed 3500-4500 (excluding footnotes)
- Abstract of Maximum 250 words should be written
- The language of the essay should be English only
- The Paper should not be plagiarized or published earlier. Such a case would result into disqualification
- Co-authorship up to 2 is allowed. (Co-authors can be from different Colleges/Universities.)
- The footnotes should confirm OSCOLA rules of citation
- Both Font type and footnotes should be in Times New Roman
- The font size should be 12, with 1.5 line spacing. The margin of 1 inch should be left on all four sides
- The footnote font size should be 10 with line spacing 1.
i. First Prize: Rs. 20,000
ii. Second Prize: Rs 10,000
iii. Third Prize: 5,000
No Registration fees required
Last date for submission: April 30, 2014.
The submissions must be mailed at email@example.com
For further details, click here