1st National Techno-Legal Essay Competition By Shepherd Law Associates
Shepherd Law Associates, Advocates & Solicitors is hosting their 1st National Techno-Legal Essay Competition 2019 with focus on the area related to Intellectual Property. The 1st National Techno-Legal Essay Competition, 2019 powered by Shepherd Law Associates.
Who can apply?
- Law Students, Graduates and Professionals.
- Digital India: The evolution of India in the global legal scenario into one of the most desirable jurisdictions for foreign intellectual property registration.
- All participants are requested to register at email@example.com, they would then be given a team code, and they are to submit their essays to the same email on or by 25th March 2019 at 10:00 am.
- The words limit for essays shall be 3500– 4000 words maximum (inclusive of footnotes).
- No submissions would be accepted after the point.
- The submission should also include a signed declaration from the authors, indicating the originality and authenticity of their work.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
How to register/fee:
- Rs. 700 for Single Authors / Rs. 900 for Co-Authors / $75 for Foreign Authors.
- The method of payment of the fee would be using bank transfer, the bank details would be given to the participants along with their team code upon registration.
- 1st – Rs 4000 & Certificate for First Place + Assessment Internship with the firm for 4-weeks.
- 2nd – Rs 2000 & Certificate for Second Place + Research Internship for 4-weeks.
- 3rd – Rs. 1000 & Certificate for Third Place.
- Certificate of Participation shall be awarded to all participants.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively to +91-7077703786.
To Access Brochure click here