ALS Noida's 1st Asian Parliamentary Debate Verbal Bellum [22nd-23rd August]
Checkmate, The Debating Society of Amity Law School, Noida, is organising the 1st edition of the 'Verbal Bellum', The Asian Parliamentary Debate.
Dates: 22nd and 23rd August 2019
- Asian Parliamentary Debate: 3 on 3 format.
- Team cap of 35 teams, with the n (no. of participants) +1 rule, allotted on first come first serve basis.
Eligibility criteria: All the students who are enrolled under any institution in any undergraduate course can participate in the debate competition.
- Best Team: ₹45,000
- Runners Up: ₹25,000
- Best Speaker: ₹10,000
- 2nd Best Speaker: ₹7,500
- Best Adjudicator: ₹10,000
- 2nd Best Adjudicator: ₹7,500
- ₹4,000 per team, including the adjudicator (without accommodation).
- ₹1,000 for independent adjudicator.
- ₹5,500 per team i.e., 3 debaters + 1 adjudicator (which includes accommodation, transportation, and food)
For team registration, click here.
For registration of independent adjudicators, click here.