In line with the vision of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra to be globally acknowledged as a distinguished centre of academic excellence, Gender Sensitization Committee of the Institute with its Gender Champions is pleased to provide a platform for the law students across the country (Undergraduates, Postgraduates & Research Scholars) to participate in National Essay Writing Competition IOL Incognosco.
Eligibility Criteria and Rules for the Competition
• The competition is open to the students pursuing Undergraduate (B.A.LL.B.) and Postgraduate courses (LL.M.) and Research Scholars in any University/Law College across the country.
• Only original essays that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed to email@example.com.
• Plagiarism of any form shall result in disqualification.
• No identification marks must be found in any part of the essay.
• The registration form can be downloaded from the kuk.ac.in.
• The Essay must be type-written in English, in Times New Roman, 12 font size and 1.5 line spacing.
• The word limit for the Essay is 1500-2000 words.
• The Essay must be submitted in MS-Word format/Pdf format.
• Soft Copy submission of Essay, Registration Form, and Institutional ID on or before 20th February 2019.
• Late Entries shall not be accepted.
• Only one author shall be allowed.
• Certificates of Participation shall be given to the Best 30entries.
• There shall be No Registration Fee.
• Registration Form can be downloaded from www.kuk.ac.in.
• Soft Copy of the Essay, Scanned Copies of the filled Registration Form, Institutional ID Proof to be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for Submission
• Soft copy of Essay, Registration Form, scanned copy of ID Proof: 20.02.19
• Declaration of Result: 15.03.19
For any queries contact
• Ms Priyanka Verma (8950722367)
• Ms Sukirti Boora (94674450002)
• Mr. Akshay Yadav (7082068151)
To Access Brochure and Registration form click here