Meraki'19: IPR Essay Competition By IDIA, Anand And Anand, And Nirma University
IDIA Gujarat (Nirma) Chapter introduces "Meraki", India's exclusive Intellectual Property Law Essay Competition organized by IDIA (Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access) and Anand and Anand, ranked among the Top Tier Intellectual Property Law Firms in Asia.
Who can apply?
The competition is open to all students pursuing under-graduate (three/ five year) or post-graduate law degrees.
• Should the same subject matter merit protection under both copyright and design laws? Discuss with reference to the Indian context.
• Should Injunctions be granted in SEP cases? Please restrict your focus to the Indian context, drawing from international/comparative perspective where required.
• What is the likely future of John Doe jurisprudence in India? Please restrict your focus to copyright infringement and Bollywood.
• Single authorship: Rs. 350/-
• Co-authorship: Rs. 500/-
Please refer to detailed information regarding the registration process and the submission guidelines by opening the brochure link given at the end.
• Last Date of Registration: 24th February 2018 (11:59 pm)
• Last Date of Submission of the Essay: 3rd March 2019 (11:59 pm)
• Declaration of the Results: 24th April 2018
• First Prize: Rs. 8,000 cash prize; Internship with Anand and Anand; Certificate of merit.
• Second Prize: Rs. 5,000 cash prize; Certificate of merit.
• Third Prize: Rs. 3,000 cash prize; Certificate of merit.
The top 10 selected essays will be awarded Certificates of Appreciation.
All Participants will be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
For any queries contact
• Kartikey Kanojiya (Co-ordinator): 9913891167
• Harshit Jadaon (Co-ordinator): 9106715298
• Runjhun Pare (Team Leader): 9727886844
• Aadesh Shinde: 7803941577
• Supriya Julka: 9265300393
To Access Brochure click here