Seminar And Legal Drafting Competition On Legal Writing By Together NGO
Together- We Can and We Will a non-governmental organisation (NGO), known for the Welfare of the underprivileged and conducting law seminars and conferences across the country is organising a "Seminar on Legal Writing" on 28th March 2019.
Theme: Legal Drafting
Location: Conference Hall, Rohini Court, New Delhi.
Who can apply?
- No such eligibility requirement, any person having an interest in the field of law can attend this seminar.
- After the seminar, a Legal Drafting competition will be conducted wherein, the students have to send a legally drafted document (Document type will be communicated to the students by 30th March 2019 by mail) to the official email id of Together- We Can and We Will (firstname.lastname@example.org), and students will be given a week time to prepare the document.
- On 8th April 2019, i.e. Monday, students will be required to send the document drafted by them to the email id mentioned above. Submissions received after that will not be considered, no excuse whatsoever.
Perks for Delegates:
- Invaluable knowledge
- Great hospitality
- Certificate of participation
- The winner of the competition i.e. the best legal drafter will get a chance to intern with one of the Hon'ble Judge of High Court of Delhi.
Registration Fee: Rs 300
For any queries contact
- Ishaan Garg: 8851742417
- Pushkal Kathpalia: 9650244937
To Access Registration link click here