Lexkhoj National Research Paper Writing Competition, II Edition
Lexkhoj is organizing its second Edition of National Research Paper writing competition. This competition intends to provide a platform to the Indian students to express their views on the existing and evolving legal system in India.
Theme: Evolving India with evolving legal system
- Triple Talaq
- Right to privacy
- Contempt of Court
- Emerging trends in IPR
- Land acquisition in India
- Emerging trends in Cyber Crime
Deadline for Submission: 15th October, 2017
Result: 1st November, 2017
- Single Author: 200/-
- Co-Author: 300/-
Payment: Paytm Details: 8386025656 (Accepted through Paytm only)
Note: Send the screenshot of the transaction made by you
- 1st Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 and a Certificate of Participation
- 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000 and a Certificate of Participation
- Top 3 papers shall be published in Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues, ISSN: 2456-4524 Or Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law, ISSN: 2456-2297 (Depending upon the theme)
- All the participants shall be awarded with E-Certificate of Participation.
Any Student enrolled in a 5 year integrated undergraduate Law program or a 3 year LL.B program recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The Paper should be submitted in MS Word format with 1.5 line spacing for the main text, and should be minimum 1500 words not exceeding more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Font type should be Times New Roman with 12 pt. for the text.
- The Paper must be coupled with a separate document attached containing the information of the Author and Co-Author (if any): Full name, Institution Name Current year of study, Phone Number and E-mail Id of the author and screen capture of payment details.
- All submissions must be original and bonafide work of the participants and should not be submitted for any other competition or for any other purpose.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two members. Single author entries are also eligible.
Students interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed paper on or before 15th October, 2017, at email@example.com with the subject line “Entry for Lexkhoj Research Paper competition”
For further details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, Or WhatsApp at 8377963355/8386025656