National Law University, Jodhpur: International Essay Competition On Legal Theory
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ) is one of India’s leading law schools situated at the vibrant and colourful city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan.The Centre for Legal Theory (CLT) was established under the auspices of National Law University, Jodhpur, in May 2015. This is the first such initiative in India that focuses on the subject of legal theory.The Centre and the Editorial Board for the Journal have been formally set up under the able guidance of the Executive Director, Mr. ShyamKaushik (Associate Professor), and has Mr. AshutoshAcharya and Mr. Renjith Thomas as the Faculty Advisors.
THEME:What are the limits of consent in legitimizing transactions?
RULES FOR THE COMPETITION:
- There is no registration fee for the competition.
- The competition is open for all Law students pursuing LL.B. and LL.M. in Indiaand abroad.
- To participate in the competition, the interested students will have to submit asoft copy of their contact details and the essay (soft copy) as two separatedocuments on or before January 23, 2017, 23:59 hours to[email protected].
- No hard copy submissions are required.
- No part of the essay should contain any form of identification of theparticipant, and any such information if found would lead to disqualification.
The top three essays shall be conferred with ‘Merit Certificates’, ‘Cash Prizes’, and ‘an opportunity of publication in the next IJLT Issue’. All the participants will be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’. The details of prizes are mentioned herein below:
- FIRST PRIZE:Rs. 10000/- , opportunity of publication in the next IJLT Issue and Certificate of Merit.
- SECOND PRIZE:Rs. 7000/- , opportunity of publication in the next IJLT Issue and Certificate of Merit.
- THIRD PRIZE:Rs. 5000/- , opportunity of publication in the next IJLT Issue and Certificate of Merit.
For any queries, please mail at [email protected]
Or Call at:
- SunayanaSasmal: +91-9783384675
- KushagraAgarwal: +91-7568842587
For more details, click here.