NLUJ: 1STPranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2016
Corporate Law Society [“CLS”], National Law University [“NLU”], Jodhpur is pleased to announce the 1stPranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2016 in memory of Ms. Pranita Mehta, an exceptional student of NLU, Jodhpur.
All students pursuing under-graduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Self-listing of stock exchanges: Should it be permitted?
- Fantasy trading and legality thereof
- Effects of gender diversification in the Company’s Board of Directors
- Amendments to the Indo-Mauritius Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty: A step in the rightdirection?
No registration fee is required for participation.
A soft copy of the submission has to be mailed to [email protected]
- Last Date of Registration: 15th November, 2016(11:59 pm)
- Last Date of Submission of the Essay: 15th January, 2017 (11:59 pm)
- First Prize: 15,000/-
- Second Prize: 10,000/-
- Third Prize: 5,000/-
Top ten submissions shall be given merit certificates.
Any queries may be directed to [email protected]or the following:
- Shivesh Aggarwal, Convenor, CLS: +91-9799558526
- Dishi Bhomawat, Convenor, CLS: +91-9001921926
- Khusboo Agarwal, Adviser, CLS: +91-9799568309
- Varun Mansinghka, Adviser, CLS: +91-8094860084