Northcap University: “Lex Evento’17” - Judgement Writing Competition
The competition has 2 segments, Submission of written drafts and oral submissions. Distinguished panel of examiners will shortlist 5 entries for oral presentation.
- Any Law College or Law University can send in entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- The student authors of the alternate judgment shall be pursuing the 5 year or 3year law course.
- Alternate judgement Word limit – 3000 words (including foot notes)
- A cover page stating the name of the competition, the name of your institution and the names of student authors, with the signatures of each student author.
- Do not state any matter in the alternate judgment (except the cover page) that might reveal your identity or of your institution.
How to Register?
- Interested students may register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org your willingness to participate in the event.
- Last date for registration: 24thOctober 2017
- Last date for clarification: 18thOctober 2017
- Oral presentations of 5 selected judgments shall be held on 2nd November 2017.
- The judgments shall be submitted by 25th October 2017
- Result of selected entries will be declared on 27th October 2017.
- For Judgement Writing- Rs.500
- Exciting and worth enough your hard work & patience because if you are good at something, never do it for free.
Deadline – 25th October 2017
For any queries contact
Ms. Bharti Gaur (student coordinator): +91 8800443974
For more information click here
For registration form click here