PES University: Lex De Novo, 1st National Essay Competition 2018
PES University, Bengaluru, Faculty of Law is organizing 1st National Essay Competition 2018- Lex De Novo. PES University is one of the country’s leading teaching and research universities. The University is committed to providing “open education for the real world” that inspires students to realize their potential.
Topic: ‘Democracy and Liberty vis-à-vis Dissent’
Who can apply?
- The competition is open for LL.B / B.A., LL.B / BBA, LL.B. students studying in any of the BCI recognized Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities in India.
- The essay should contain minimum 2500 words and maximum 3500 words.
- Each participating Law School / College can send in only THREE entries.
- Co-authored essays are not permitted.
- The medium of writing shall be English only.
- The essay shall be an original contribution of the author.
- The Candidate shall not reveal the identity of his/her College/University anywhere in the essay.
- The participants shall submit 02 hard copies and 01 soft copy respectively on or before 10th October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each entry must be supported by an authorization of the head of the institute on a letterhead mentioning the identity of the student. (i.e, Name, Year, with proper contact details)
- The participants should not have published the essay in any other competition or publication.
- 1st Prize: Rs.10,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs.7,500
- 3rd Prize: Rs.5,000
- Last date for registration: 1st October 2018
- Last date for submission of essays: 10th October 2018
- Announcement of selected essays: 20th October 2018
- Symposium & Prize Distribution: 29th October 2018
Note: The participants should register on the following URL/ QR Code
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/zEQW9ycBMAVz1KUE3
For any queries contact:
Faculty Co-ordinator - Prof. - Udayasimha N G 09590277381
Student Co-ordinators: Ms. Bhoomika -08296469849; or Mr.Sushanth B P- 09663074524
For Poster click here
For Official notification click here